Element Plumbed Pedicure Chair / Pedicure Spa Chair with Plumbing by BELAVA
The Element Pedicure Spa Chair with Plumbing is the ultimate addition to your nail salon. Designed to provide your customers with the utmost relaxation and comfort, this chair features a reclining ergonomic cushion with built-in heat and vibration. The perfect combination of style and function, the Element Pedicure Spa Chair boasts a sleek and ultra-modern design with a laminated “distressed” wood base, adding an industrial edge to any salon decor.
This chair is equipped with a state-of-the-art pedicure spa system that includes a drainage pipe and electrical pump for easy water evacuation with a temperature knob for adjusting the water temperature to your client’s preference. For added safety and hygiene, disposable liners are included, making it easy to switch out after each use.
The Element Pedicure Spa Chair is shipped fully assembled, so all you have to do is plug it in, have the plumbing installed, and you’re ready to go. It comes with a Trio Foot Spa Massager with heat and vibration, an adjustable footrest, and a rotating manicure table. In addition, a basic nail tech stool in matching upholstery color, a pedicure tub, and 50 disposable liners are included for easy setup.
Investing in the Element Pedicure Spa Chair with Plumbing is a sure way to elevate your salon experience and exceed your client’s expectations.
- This product is made to order, please allow 6-8 weeks to ship out
- Ships fully assembled on a pallet by Truck, LTL Ground
- Manicure/Accessory Table Pivots 360º | Swivels to left or right side of the chair
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs (contact us at 800-434-0018 if you want to accommodate higher weight)
- Designed and handcrafted by Belava in USA
- 9 Custom Upholstery Color Options available
- 4 Custom Wood Laminate Color Options available
PLEASE NOTE: Belava does not provide hoses or plumbing installation. Use Stainless Steel Braided Hoses same as a washing machine with the 1/2” diameter hose and 3/4 4” fitting at the end of the hose. Plumbing should be installed by a licensed plumber.